Diamond HairLux Dryer Diffuser
Compatible with the Diamond 3000 Dryer
The Diamond 3000 Dryer attachment Diffuser can be used to increase body and volume, enhance curls or waves as well as shorten drying time while reducing frizz.
A diffuser is an attachment that goes on the end of your hairdryer.
It diffuses the air as it come out so that you no longer get a blast of air on your hair, but rather it spreads softly through your hair. Diffusers are mainly used to style curly hair as it lets your dry your curly quickly without disturbing their natural shape.
- Compatible with the Diamond 3000 Dryer
- lifts and gently adds fullness and body to hair
- Negative Ions decrease static and frizz
- Easy snap on/snap off universal fit
- Offers more styling options
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Can withstand high temperatures
HOW TO USE
- If you’re blowdrying curly hair you MUST use a diffuser.
- Without it, the dryer is too strong and will blow your curls out of shape and cause them to frizz.
- When using a diffuser, always set your hairdryer on a medium speed to avoid it overheating. Keep your dryer moving so that the air distributes evenly through your hair.
- Always start to use a diffuser with your head upside down. Let your curls fall into their natural shape and them bring your dryer up into your hair to dry it.
- Drying your hair upside down with a diffuser will give your hair a LOT of volume. Don’t worry, this will settle down in a few minutes and give your curls a great shape.