Red Sunshine Girl w/Yellow Plates | Flat Iron
The Vintage Sunshine Girl Flat Iron feature 100% solid yellow ceramic plates provide precise and even far infrared heat distribution, eliminating the chipping and hot spots that are typical of conventional flat irons. The rounded plates and overall ergonomic design makes styling your hair simple, so you can create multiple styles with the flick of your wrist. Its precision-engineered, 1.25” floating plates use Proliss' unique alignment to ensure ideal contact between your hair and the temperature-controlled ceramic plates. Cutting-edge technology enables each hair cuticle to be infused with negative ions, sealing in healthy moisture for that irresistible shine.
- Vintage 1.25" 100% Yellow Ceramic Floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch w/ LED Power Indicator
- Adjustable temperature Control 180-450°F
- PTC Heater for Safer Operation
- Ergonomic Design
- Infrared Technology
- Negative ionic technology
- Easy Grip Handle
- Rapidly heats up
- 8' Swivel Cord & Hanging Loop
- Suitable for all hair types
- Dual voltage: 110-240v, 50/60HZ
- Power: 45w (USA) and 25w (Canada)
- CETL Approved
- Lifetime Warranty Available
HOW TO USE
- Ensure your hair is clean, dry and combed thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button. A red LED power indicator will light up.
- Adjust the heat settings dial to the desired temperature and allow the Iron to heat up approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Starting at your ear line, section and separate hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, take a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place hair firmly in the center between the two plates.
- Slowly and carefully Slide down the length of your hair, pulling the straightener away from roots, allowing your hair to glide through the ceramic floating plates. DO NOT hold the hair between the clamping plates for more than 2-5 seconds (depending on hair thickness)
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 1x Vintage Ceramic Flat Iron
- 1x Safety Instructions & Warranty Pamphlet