Giraffe Full Set Mini | Set
Regular price $159.00 Sale price
Every hair lovers must have essentials, especially when it comes to heated styling tools. These Full Sets are fully equipped with a solid ceramic straightener, a 25-18mm Press Action Twister, and a Tourmaline Ionic Mini Straightener which produces 700% more negative ions, for silky and shiny hair. These 3 must haves help you achieve that hair style you’ve been longing for, the possibilities are endless. Nano Silver Technology which makes it ready to use in 30 seconds.
** Safety Instructions w/ Warranty Info pamphlet included inside.
- 100% Solid Ceramic plates
- 1 1/4" floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch with LED light power indicator
- 110 240v 50/60hz
- PTC heater for safer operation
- Adjustable Temperature
- 140 - 450 °F ( 60°C - 232 °C )
- 8" Swivel Cord
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- 25-18mm Tapered tourmaline barrel
- Dual voltage curling iron
- Infrared technology
- Frizz control
- Perfectly defined, long lasting curls
- Heat Protective Glove Included
- Unique press-action curler makes it easy to press hair for longer lasting curls
- 110-240v, 30w
- Point the tip of the iron downward and wrap a 1-inch section of hair around the barrel, winding it away from your face.
- Let it sit for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat on all of your hair.
- Flip your head over and break up the curls with your fingers or brush out for a softer look.
- ½ inch (1.27 cm) plates
- Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Mini Flat Iron
- ON/OFF Switch
- Small for travel, easily fits in a handbag
- 11-220v, 50hz 25w
- 6’ (1.82m )Cord