Giraffe Full Set Mini | Set
Every girls must have essentials, especially when it comes to heated styling tools. These Full Sets are fully equipped with a solid ceramic straightener, a 25-18mm Press Action Twister, and a Tourmaline Ionic Mini Straightener which produces 700% more negative ions, for silky and shiny hair. These 3 must haves help you achieve that hair style you’ve been longing for, the possibilities are endless. Nano Silver Technology which makes it ready to use in 30 seconds.
Infusion Flat Iron
- 100% Solid Ceramic plates
- 1 1/4" floating plates
- ON/OFF Switch with LED light power indicator
- 110 240v 50/60hz
- PTC heater for safer operation
- Adjustable Temperature
- 140 - 450 °F ( 60°C - 232 °C )
- 8" Swivel Cord
25-18mm Tapered Twister
- tourmaline barrel
- dual voltage curling iron
- infrared technology
- frizz control
- perfectly defined, long lasting curls
- unique press-action curler makes it easy to press hair for longer lasting curls
- 110-240v, 30w
- Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Mini Flat Iron
- ON/OFF Switch
- ½ inch (1.27 cm) plates
- Small for travel, easily fits in a handbag
- 11-220v, 50hz 25w
- 6’ (1.82m )Cord
- 1x Full Size Ceramic Straightener
- 1x 25-18MM Tapered Clipless Twister
- 1x Mini Ceramic Flat Iron
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety Instructions w/ Warranty Info pamphlet
- Ensure your hair is clean and combed through.
- Plug in the iron and turn it on using the on-off button.
- Adjust the heat setting to the desired temperature.
- Separate hair into a small section (2in / 5cm max) and place the section of hair firmly between the heating plates. Slide down the length of the hair from roots to tips. Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before further styling.
- When you are done turn off the iron using the on-off button and unplug it from the socket.
- Point the tip of the iron downward and wrap a 1-inch section of hair around the barrel, winding it away from your face.
- Let it sit for 10 seconds, then release. Repeat on all of your hair.
- Flip your head over and break up the curls with your fingers or brush out for a softer look.