Black Infusion w/Yellow Plates (vintage) | Flat Iron
Regular price $59.99 Sale price
The Vintage Infusion Iron's 100% solid ceramic plates provide precise and even far infrared heat distribution, eliminating the chipping and hot spots that are typical of conventional flat irons. The rounded barrel and overall ergonomic design makes styling simple, so you can create multiple styles with the flick of your wrist. Its precision-engineered, 1 1/4 inch floating plates use Proliss's unique alignment to ensure ideal contact between your hair and the temperature-controlled ceramic plates. Cutting-edge technology enables each hair cuticle to be infused with negative ions, sealing in healthy moisture for that irresistible shine.
- 100% solid ceramic plates
- Precision-engineered, 1.25-inch floating plates
- Temperature control from 140°F t 410°F
- Negative ion technology
- Infrared heat technology
- Rounded barrels with floating plates
- Ergonomic design
- Salon-style swivel power cord with hanging loop
- Heats up within 6-10 seconds
- Easy Grip
- Dual voltage 110v-240v (50-60Hz)
- Power: 45w (USA) and 25w (Canada).
- CETL Approved
- 1 Yellow Ceramic Iron
- Safety Instructions with Warranty Card
HOW TO USE
- Brush hair thoroughly ensuring no knots or tangles. Beginning at ear line, part hair into 2″ sections.
- Starting as close to roots as safely possible, place hair between plates and slowly pull styler away from roots, allowing hair to glide through plates. Repeat above steps for each 2″ section of hair. Using less hair is better and gliding styler slowly is recommended.