18-9mm Zebra "Tapered" | Twister
Perfectly carve out tight, voluminous and bouncy curls or sweet, innocent curls with the Proliss Clipless twister. This lightweight and portable twister offers a 18mm-9mm (1/3 inch/ 3/4 inch) tourmaline barrel that heats up to temperatures of 390 to 400 degrees F and cools in mins while delivering negative ion technology to lock in endless shine in your delicate strands. A clipless twister design allows you to wrap hair easily, and release without the risk of singeing, snagging or crimping your locks.
- 18-9mm Tourmaline Ceramic barrel
- Easy on/off switch with light indicator
- Economic Clipless design
- Max temp of 390F
- PTC Heater
- Infrared technology
- Unique press action technology
- Tangle free 360 swivel cord
- Controls frizz and static
- Repaid heating with comfortable easy grip handle
- Includes heat protective glove
- Suitable for all hair types
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 45W (USA) 25W (Canada)
- CETL approved
- 1x Tapered twister
- 1x Heat protective glove
- Safety instructions with warranty info card
- Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
- Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
- Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the twister handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
- Wrap the hair from the base of the twister to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
- Without pulling the twister down, release the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the twister out of the hair.