5pc Diamond Digital Twister Set
The Diamond Collection 5pc Twister Set includes three interchangeable Ceramic Tourmaline barrels that delivers long lasting red carpet curls in just minutes! This set includes three different sizes: 19mm, 25-18mm, 25mm 32-25mm and 32mm which allow you to get the style you want from small curls to big waves. The clip-free design and cool tip allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, creaking or creasing the hair. The digital adjustable heat control protects your hair and maximizes the penetration of negative ions while avoiding damage to the hair and leaves any type of hair smooth, soft and shiny.
These curls will last you for days without hair spray or any holding products and with your complimentary heat resistant Glove you will protect your fingertips from burning while you style. This twister set is the ultimate set that has a durable, lightweight construction and you only need to simply wrap the hair around the rod barrel for smooth, sultry curls.
- 5 Interchangeable barrels at: 19MM, 25-18MM, 25MM, 32-25MM, & 32MM
- Tourmaline Ceramic Barrels
- Unique Press Action Technology
- Ergonomic Clip-less design
- PTC advanced ceramic heater
- Far Infrared technology for constant even heat distribution
- LCD Digital Adjustable Temperature Control
- Ionic technology helps seal the cuticle, locking in moisture
- Controls Static and Frizz
- Max temp. 390°F
- 360° Swivel Cord
- Rapid Heat up & Easy Grip
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Comes with a free thermal glove for easier use.
- Dual voltage: 110-240V, 50/60HZ
- CETL Approved
CHANGING THE BARRELS IS VERY SIMPLE:
- First always make sure to only change the barrels when the curling iron is cool and turned off.
- Press both round buttons located in the center of the handle and use your other hand to pull out the barrel and replace with your desired size of barrel.
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Put your thermal glove on the hand you will be using to hold the hair, not the curling iron.
- Take a 2 Inch / 5 cm section of hair and hold it in your fingers.
- Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold on to the tip of the hair, for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
- Do not redo the same section over and over again. If you do not get perfect results the first time, move on to another section and return to curling the missing strand later.
- If you want to get spiral curls, twist the hair at the root a few times and wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold on to the tip of the hair for 5-10 seconds. Then let go and enjoy your curls.
- If you want the curl to start closer to the root, after wrapping your hair around the barrel, roll the handle up.
- If you get a bit of a fish tail, it means you are not holding the tip of the hair against the barrel. Try again, this time using another strand and holding the tip of your hair against the barrel.
- The longer you hold the hair against the barrel, the tighter the curls are going to be. The faster you let it go, the more of a wave you are going to get.
- Use bigger sections to get a wave or bigger curls.
- If you want to get more body & volume, after curling your hair, use a wide tooth comb and gently comb the curls, to give your hair more fullness & texture.
- 1x 32MM Barrel
- 1x 25MM Barrel
- 1x 19MM Barrel
- 1x Base
- 1x Heat Protective Glove
- Safety Instructions with Warranty card